The PDCAOPERATIONS.COM website belongs to PDCA Operations, S.L. with NIF B67482760, and with registered office at: Calle Lleó XIII, 16, 08193- Bellaterra, Cerdanyola del Valles (Barcelona). Telephone +34 635450917, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PDCA Operations, S.L is a for-profit consulting firm whose corporate purpose is to provide operations consulting services.
For the purposes of compliance with art. 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11th July, on information society services and electronic commerce, hereinafter LSSI, this legal notice regulates the use of the PDCAOPERATIONS.COM website.
The personal data you provide will be incorporated and processed in the files owned by PDCA Operations, S.L. in order to process your request, as well as to keep you informed of future promotions, news and developments related to the activity or services via email, fax, sms, or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, unless you expressly oppose this by sending an email to email@example.com or a letter to the address indicated at the beginning of this legal notice. You give your express consent for PDCA Operations, S.L. to use your e-mail address for these specific purposes.
The user may, at any time, exercise the rights recognised in the LOPD, of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition. The user may exercise these rights by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the physical address of the company’s registered office.
You can contact the owner of the page at the following address: Calle Lleó XIII, 16, 08193- Bellaterra, Cerdanyola del Valles (Barcelona). Telephone +34 635450917 – E-mail address: email@example.com.
2.- PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE
By browsing this website, you become a user of this website and you fully and unreservedly accept each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be subject to change.
The user has the obligation to make proper use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user will be liable to PDCA Operations, S.L. or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation.
3.- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
This website is freely accessible, however, PDCA Operations, S.L. conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and up-to-dateness of all data provided and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of this website and not to use them for, among other things
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, or advocacy of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that could alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of PDCA Operations, S.L. or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to this website and its services through the massive consumption of the computer resources through which PDCA Operations, S.L. provides its services.
- Attempting to access the e-mail accounts of other users or restricted areas of PDCA Operations, S.L. or third party computer systems and, where appropriate, extracting information.
- Violate intellectual or industrial property rights, or violate the confidentiality of PDCA Operations, S.L. or third party information.
- Impersonate another user o the the Public Administrations
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally
- To collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or others of a similar nature without their prior request
All the contents of this website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to PDCA Operations, S.L., and none of the rights of exploitation thereof may be understood to have been transferred to the user beyond those strictly necessary for the correct use of this website.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on this website are the property of PDCA Operations, S.L. or of third parties who have authorised it to display them, and it may not be construed that use of or access to the website confers any rights on the user.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the owner of the rights of use are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not in any way imply the existence of a relationship between PDCA Operations, S.L. and the owner of the website where it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by PDCA Operations, S.L. of its contents or services.
PDCA Operations, S.L. is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on the website or for the actions that they take on the basis of these materials.
4.- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
The content of this website is of a general nature and is merely for the purpose of providing information on the services offered. No guarantee is given as to the access to all the content, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or currency, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
PDCA Operations, S.L. excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or currency of the contents, as well as the existence of defects of all kinds in the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who have accessed the website or the services provided.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may produce alterations in the computer systems, electronic documents or data of the
- Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, uses of traffic and this Legal Notice as a result of the incorrect use of the site. In particular, and by way of example, PDCA Operations, is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate the rights of intellectual and industrial property, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and image, as well as the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, PDCA Operations, S.L. declines any responsibility for information found outside this website that is not managed directly by the company or a person authorised by it. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user of the existence of other sources that may extend the content offered by this website.
PDCA Operations, S.L. does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the functioning or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend that they be visited, and therefore it is not responsible for the results obtained. PDCA Operations, S.L. is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
Nevertheless, and in compliance with the provisions of Articles 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, PDCA Operations, S.L. makes itself available to all users, authorities and security forces, actively collaborating in the removal or, where appropriate, blocking of all content that may affect or contravene national or international legislation, the rights of third parties or morality and public order. If the User considers that there is any content on the Website that could be susceptible to this classification, he is requested to notify it immediately by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Website has been reviewed and tested to ensure that it functions correctly, and although, in principle, operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, the possibility of certain programming errors, or the occurrence of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes, or similar circumstances that make access to this Website impossible cannot be ruled out.
5.- PROCEDURE IN CASE OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included in or accessible through the website, he or she must send a notification to email@example.com duly specifying the alleged infringements and expressly declaring, under his or her responsibility, that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For any litigious matter that concerns the website PDCAOPERATIONS.COM will apply Spanish law, being competent the Courts of Barcelona (Spain).
6 .- POLICY OF COOKIES
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no legal validity purpose.
9.- MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION
PDCA Operations, S.L. may at any time modify the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The current conditions shall remain in force until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
All notifications and communications between users and PDCA Operations, S.L. shall be considered effective for all purposes when made by post to the following address: Calle Lleó XIII, 16, 08193-Bellaterra, Cerdanyola del Valles (Barcelona) or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
With respect to e-mail, the policy to follow is focused on sending only communications that you have requested and/or authorized to receive. If you prefer not to receive these messages by e-mail, we will offer you the possibility to exercise your right to cancel and renounce the reception of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, Article 22 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.